- The fact that no one in the office where I work can mind their own g-d business. I swear, they monitor my TYPING and if I’m typing for a longer period of time than normal, it’s “what are you doing up there, Devon?” or if I’m on the phone it’s get off the phone or blah blah blah. They all have an opinion on my marriage, my plans, my life, and I didn’t ask for any of them.
- That I miss my baby and it’s not fair that I have to be at work all day with these bitches, missing him.
- That I can’t seem to shake this funk today; keep dwelling on what is and what could have been, what was and what will be. I can change the future but I can’t change the past, and my brain has a hard time working around that. I am very much a person who always thinks “What if?” though there is nothing I can do about it. I keep thinking of some things that have happened over the last couple weeks and thinking of how it could have been different. I WANT to be happy, I WANT to move on.
- A dull headache pulsing behind my eyes.
- The fact that my Pandora continues to play things that are cheerful and upbeat when clearly that is not what I’m in the mood for.